Monday, July 26, 2004

dirty thirty

Well my freak nasty party was a (a)rousing success.  Pardon my weak and confusing pun, or is that even a pun?  I don't know, now that I'm in my thirties I get confused alot.  What were we talking about?  Oh yeah, the party.  It was crunked-up fun for all, unfortunately I passed out before Margaux riverdanced, which everyone cannot stop raving about.  I also missed Michael initiating that classic "descending the stairs" party trick, where you pull the couch out from the wall and walk behind it while crouching lower and lower so that it totally looks like you're going down stairs!  I missed some of this fun due to the fact that I had consumed an entire bottle of champagne and a few glasses of sizzurp and had taken some crazy pill that my sister gave me that is for kids with ADD.  You're never too old to try something new, right?
My only dissapointment of the night came when I busted out my killer dj set that I had been fantasizing would set the room on fire and I pretty much cleared the dance floor.  Alec later said this may have been because not all of my friends were prepared to hear the words "pussy" and "sack" booming from the speakers, but what could be more freak nasty than the classic Khia song "my neck, my back"?  Anyway, Margaux and Vince did a great job djing after I flopped.
Here's an interesting link to waste time with:  http://www.statementanalysis.com/
this guy goes through  statements from some famous criminal cases and points out how people give away the fact that they are lying. 

I have more to say about the crap that's going on with the arena, but I'm sick of the subject right now, so if you're interested, just check out Marcus Breton's editorial in the sacbee from Sunday.  That guy is cool.

Also, my first interview will hopefully be in here soon, after I interview my first subject, the lovely bride-to-be Heather Conway.

No comments: