Thursday, November 29, 2007

the saturday to end all saturdays


Just yesterday I was all "ho hum, nothing going on this weekend, no big whoop

and then bambambam I found out about way too many things going on on saturday. I got invited to some book release thing at old soul, and one of the books coming out is a childrens book about delta and dawn!

And then Bows and Arrows is having their grand opening and I'm thinking I might buy that deadstock space savers brand purse that I foolishly passed up twice on the grounds that it would immediately get really dirty. Hmmm.....I guess there's also a "flashlight party" at the townhouse on friday where they're going to cut all the lights at midnight? Sounds dangerous.

And then the really big deal is the R5/Midtown Monthly event and fund raiser thingy at which a buttload of great local bands are playing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's also a sweet craft fair so you can buy all of your one of a kind Christmas gifts.

http://www.indiesacramento.com/

My bro Queen Puff Puff will be hawking her rad puses and such.
http://queenpuffpuff.com/

gbomb,
craft promoter.