Friday, March 04, 2011

last day in Davis March 11th

Fat Face was crowded today, probably because of the weather and because of this:
I'm excited about their move to the new Bows but I'm bummed I'm going to have to go back to eating at Crepeville. Perhaps this will be my impetus to bring my lunch more.
Multiple people were pulling up their cars and pickups so they could sit in the back. This duo didn't know that Fat Face was moving, and they were bummed. I assured them she would still be open at the Davis farmer's market.
I was torn between the cola braised pork and the Cubano. But the cola braised won out because the Cubano is so giant.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I was so pumped to visit at the end of the month!!

wburg said...

Excellent...haven't been there yet because I'm allergic to crossing the Causeway, but now they will be a few blocks from my office!

Anonymous said...

Fat Face will be at SactoMoFo!!

http://www.facebook.com/SactoMoFo