Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Lil Wayne vs. Drake vs. play

Drake and Lil Wayne canceled their show tomorrow! Weak sauce! They didn't say it was cuz of lack of ticket sales but that has to be why. Why did they put it in the stupid Marysville arena? It must have more seats than Arco. Dicks, still. Way to disappoint your fans. I am glad to have 180 more dollars to kick around but there must be some teens that are crying their eyes out right now. The 180 was for two, and I was going to give MC a ticket for being our driver and because he would have been the best person to go with!I won't get the chance to vote via phone for which guy wins. I guess they are neck and neck at this point.

My Halloween show bumper sticker sparked a chat with one of the fire department guys on campus and it led to him telling me he was a roadie for Blue Oyster Cult for 21 years! I can't wait to get the full story on that at a department barbecue. The other mindblowing thing is if I had to guess I would have guessed he is 34-35. Roadie-ing keeps you young?

I found two good new podcasts for those of you who love This American Life. The better one is Everything is Stories. The one that is sometimes good is Love + Radio. They are both longform stories, with no narration at all. Some of them are amazing.

I bet I am the only person who is going to see a play tomorrow night instead of Drake and Lil Wayne ha ha.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Can you send me the link for the Halloween show bumper stickers? I need one for my new car. And I need to make a Four Eyes Xmas show one, too...