Monday, December 08, 2008

JoJo's back

The MidMo party was pretty magical.  There was tons of really good food, I got a cool dress (I tried not to look around at Bows and Arrows because I didn't want to spend but it's IMPOSSIBLE not to find something good there), and Daisy Spot played one of my favorite show of theirs, ever.
They could have played for a million years and I would have stood rooted to the spot, white hair growing down to the ground.
They are opening for Jonathan Richman at the Blue Lamp TOMORROW.  Don't miss Jonathan Richman because you never know when it will knock your socks off.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I probably won't go, but I am curious about Jonathan at the Blue Lamp. The sound there can be decent and it's probably roomy enough for the crowd.

gbomb

fft said...

it can be decent ... when it's not godawful :)

beckler said...

I think I'm gonna go, just because of the lingering memory of his show at the Palms, but it will probably be more like his shows at Old I. when people in the bar just talk over him. I'm going to request his new song about cellphones.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, people will shut up long enough to sing along with "I Was Dancing in the Lesbian Bar".

-miller

Liv Moe said...

I'm pretty sure I'm going. That is if I don't pass out at 9:30 with all my clothes on like I did last night.