Thursday, October 15, 2009

never been to willy's, i never will

Norman Greenbaum lives in Petaluma! Dillon needs to work on getting him to play his next party.

My baby lost her ovaries yesterday and it was very sad. I paid extra for the drugs so she is feeling no pain right now.

Do you guys know about the Touchez show tomorrow at Luigis? I am DJing, I don't really know what I will play. My normal bubblegum set will not fit the vibe. San Kazagascar and Doom Bird will also be playing. Doom Bird is the headliner. I heard he is Sacramento's answer to Bright Eyes.

8 comments:

fft said...

i think you could categorize the doom bird record as what the kids call "chamber indie." no, this is not some kind of HOSTEL reference; check out the new album on their page: http://www.myspace.com/doombird

sankaz is on at 9; show will be done by 1130ish.

yolkie said...

Before you head over to Luigi's you should stop by 2017 14th Street where I will be playing a small set of songs at about 8. It's free and there will be food!

http://theyolkie.blogspot.com/

Aaron Ross, Sea of Bees and Cosey Cullers are also playing.

The Armeniac said...

Sweet! I was hoping it would work out so I could see you and go to the Hub. Perf!

beckler said...

there's a show at the hub? or did you mean luigis?

HK said...

Don't worry, cats recover pretty quickly from being spayed or neutered. The worst part that you probably don't see is them waking up post surgery when they're all disoriented, after that, they heal super fast. Babs will be back to normal soon!

My kitten is next....

-hk

beckler said...

i will probably have some extra pain meds, so if you don't want to pay 40 or 50 bucks i could give you my extra doses. they give you 7 doses, but i will probably only use 3.

HK said...

No worries, my mom is a vet tech. I have the hook up!

beckler said...

goddamnit, what am I going to do with all that extra pain medication? wait a minute...