Tuesday, November 21, 2006

no narcs allowed

I would like to clarify that I would never willingly use the phrase turkey day. I just wrote that to fuck with Scott. I am going to be out until monday, when I will return I will probably have taken on some of the characteristics of all the turkey I've eaten (plumper? certainly. golden brown? probably not. putting people to sleep? business as usual). I'm going to Vientianne tomorrow for lunch. On Thanksgiving I will be riding some sort of two-wheel apparatus attached to a seat somewhere with a few other like-minded people but that's all I'm at liberty to say because of all the NARCS that read this blog.

6 comments:

beckler said...

I just got a hit on a search for "traditional crap". funny! i used that in a quote from the movie the stepfather where he beats the guy to death while ranting about that. he then went on the play the mystical dude in lost.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad someone came up with the phrase "turkey day". It's so much easier to say than Thanksgiving. I can't believe turkey day is here already!! It seems like costume pumpkin day was just yesterday, And of course before you know it Santa day will be here. Fucking turkey day!!

-miller

Anonymous said...

Santa Day? I thought it was Jewish Carpenter Birthday Day...

Love,
My Boss Is A Jewish Carpenter

Anonymous said...

You forgot the eight days of Jew

leon said...

Miller....funniest comment on a blog EVER (day)!!!

Anonymous said...

Dearest Ms Hecka,

I went to the new market at 16th and F for the fabled roast beast. Alas, they were out, but I mentioned you. They were really excited and said you should introduce yourself and get a free lunch.

See you at the event.

Ed "The Narc" H