Thursday, August 25, 2011

BIG NEWS

For the September Verge Movie Night we've created this big event that's pretty exciting.  Verge is teaming up with FatFace for a little bit of the south right here in Sacramento.  Jaymes is a southerner herself.  Here are the events.  I know it's not cheap but believe me no one is going to get rich off of this event.  There will be a high quality dinner, including dessert and an in-movie snack, beverages included, and a full program of short films about southern foodways that I selected.  Follow that link for information and to buy tickets.  I'll be bartending! I'm stoked.  It's gonna be fun.  The dinner will be in the gallery and I think it's going to look charming.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any hints about what the food will be?
jamattack!

beckler said...

yep. The tentative menu is Watermelon mint salad, mesquite grilled pork and fried catfish (some type of vegetarian entree is available), sides that I can't remember, choice of two popsicles, and curry popcorn at intermission.

undercover caterer said...

I'm excited about this! Got my ticket today. And half is tax deductible!