Thursday, September 19, 2013

bullet trains ahoy

I wrote  a little comment on Nardwuar's fb page after I watched his tedx talk and he wrote something nice back.  It's on the right.

Holy crap and he just  posted an interview with Trina. Gotta watch that one.

argh, I have so many deadlines.  I have three for edible, including one that I may have to re-interview the person for if I can't read my notes (I should have taped him) and an associate editor's letter I have to write without really understanding the new owners deal or their plans. They don't seem to have time to meet with me, besides a short one we had, and we really really need to keep this dialogue going.  Oh well, they are busy, I am busy and whatevs. It's just a magazine, right?!?!?

I also need to turn another review into the SNR for October since we're gonna be in Japan when it's due. Exciting!! I have it mostly booked. I'm about to drop 580 bucks on train tickets (that's for two, for seven day passes). Yipes. on the plus side: bullet trains.

2 comments:

Charles Albright said...

Becky, I hate to break it to you, but you can't take a train to Japan.

undercover caterer said...

I'm excited to hear about what you do/see in Japan, I am hoping to go there next Spring to visit my cousin and some other people.