Wednesday, April 18, 2007

i love you, stockton blvd.

For you veg-heads there's a store down on stockton that sells only fake meat?! Is stockton blvd. the best or what? I kind of want to marry it. My favorite yelper just wrote a review of New Paris. I can't wait to try that place. I was eyeballing it last night.

Did you know that there are hella shows this weekend? It's true. Rock the Light and the Ancient Sons are playing at the distillery. Ancient sons has hella buzz and sexy twins. What more could you ask for? The Bananas are making a rare live appearance in the area (Davis) on saturday. Why Davis? Sucks for me. Oh well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can vouch for New Paris being quite good in the tasty + cheap Viet Dept. 4-surez.

Jed

Anonymous said...

Hey, Shawny Pawnee

Becky wants to marry you!

Pres,
SASSF