Monday, April 23, 2007

saturday night, saturday night







The rockin' continued with the Bananas show in Davis. Hank IV was completely different than I ever imagined them to be, mostly because they have nothing whatsoever to do with Hank Williams. I am sure I am not the only one who got this impression from the name. The Bananas sounded really good and played mostly new ones because that was what the crowd was begging for. You can see HK up front in all the photos, cuz she is a true fan. You can't see the teen moshers but I assure you they were assy as hell. Pushing and footcrushing abounded, as did beer spilling. One of them lost their ipod in the melee, and after the show politely asked if they could look around me for it. Where was that courtesy during the show? Now I sound like I am doing an Andy Rooney bit.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Night two of smiller's action hair.

I spilled the beer, but only because some asshole tackled me, I hope his mom smelled it and he got grounded for drinking.

gbomb

Anonymous said...

Did my hair just get dogged? I can't tell for sure.

-miller

Anonymous said...

I don't think your hair got dogged, but I do think that my hair is the true action hair in these photos. I didn't see action hair night one, however.

Mike's hair looks perfect, as usual. How does he do it?

-m

Anonymous said...

I actually noticed all of your hair on Saturday. Lookin' good, bananas!

Miller I did not dog your hair, but if I was going to dog it, I might say that it was better on Friday than on Saturday. I really enjoyed it on Friday, you were a pleasure to stand behind, but then again, it was 4-20 (dude).

gbomb

beckler said...

so would you say it was the dog of the hair that bit you?

HK said...

Yeah, fuck those "punk" kids. They were so annoying. After they got yelled at they wouldn't even clap and looked like sad puppy dogs. Not cool!

Thanks for sharing the pics!!

I hope to see you guys at the Bugs/Rock N Roll Adventure Kids/White Dots show on Sunday!

-HK