Friday, April 08, 2011

cracking off


So, yeah, I'll be djing at Fox and Goose this Saturday starting around 930. Just for maybe an hour, then Hailey will take the wheel. I can guarantee I will play this song.

Things were cracking off at the Shack last night. He has some good, hoppy beers on draft (like the Houblon Chouffe pictured, look how cloudy!, and some really interesting bottles, including Cantillon gueze. I got the TBA (turkey, bacon, avocado), which was excellent, as usual. I love their fries. Gary was telling me that he tried to find a fry fryer like the ones they have in Belgium, but he couldn't locate one.
Here's was the scene-it was lively. The fire pit was blazing outside, as well.

Here's Gary thinking about an Alpine brewing beer that he was tasting. It was a doozy. Made with only one type of hop, a Nelson hop. It was soooo fruity, mostly grapefruit. I thought it was ok, kind of hit me over the head with the hop. Gary loved it.

1 comment:

Hail Bop said...

That Herd song is great! I cant wait!