Thursday, April 07, 2011

let yourself go



Don't play this video if bodypainted boobs are a no no at your uptight, square place of work (c'mon just sneak it real quick), but this is my inspiration video for my short little DJ set this Saturday at the Fox and Goose. DJ Hayley has kindly asked me to help DJ at her Hullabaloo night. Starts this Saturday at around 9:30. Come say hi. My set will not be that danceable, it's just to warm things up, so have a drink and free your mind.

Wow, I watched the screener of Bill Cunningham New York to get ready for the screening on April 22nd at The Crest and it is fucking heartrendingly touching and inspiring and wonderful. If you don't tear up a time or two I will give you a dollar. This man is a treasure!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will you be supplying body paint?

yolkie said...

my heart is made of stone. Be prepared to shell out a dollar.

beckler said...

The bet is made. I can even pinpoint the exact moment when you will tear up. Remember, I didn't say the tear would FALL.

yolkie said...

I actually hope it does make me cry.