Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Golden Bouzouki Kickstarter

I visited Red Lotus last night for the first time in a while and was gratified to see that it was decently full on a late-ish Tuesday evening. I was a little worried about Red Lotus finding its crowd. For the second time I got fooled into ordering the soup dumpling, in the sense that I forgot that it's not a dumpling filled with soup, rather it's a giant dumpling in a small bowl of soup. The dumpling has a really matzo ball-ish texture that's pleasing. I also got the kim chee fried rice, with house made kimchee. It was fun to puncture the rich duck egg yolk and mix it in. Red Lotus has half off dumplings on Sunday and Monday. That is a screaming deal. I'll be taking advantage of that.
Speaking of taking advantage. Bachelor Buddies 3: The Golden Bouzouki is currently in pre-production and they have launched a kickstarter campaign. The prizes are amazing.

7 comments:

beckler said...

I was just watching the teaser and my coworker heard it and said "are you watching an Elvis movie?" High praise.

All the sandals are upsetting me, though.

Liv Moe said...

Those look like German men's sandals on Diamonds' feet.

Fancy.

Anonymous said...

I think you mean German man-sandals.

-miller

Anonymous said...

i'll just leave this here

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/thumbs/24544.jpg

-chap stick stick stick

Liv Moe said...

Germandals?

beckler said...

wow, that picture is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Except a real German man would also have socks with the sandals. Don't forget the fanny pack.

Jeden