Wednesday, July 13, 2011

for the love of brew

I got a glimpse of the new bottle shop that's going to be adjacent to Pangaea and it is going to rule!!  It should be open within a couple of weeks.  If we have to have just one good bottle shop in Sac I'm glad it's Rob opening it rather than the Burgers and Brew dudes.  I don't sense any real love of brew from those guys.  Hopefully we'll also have more than one someday, but this one is gonna be good.

Do you guys know about the reception tomorrow for the Nate Cordero show at the Nelson Gallery?  Here's the info.  Looks like there's an upcoming event there (August 12th) that Old Man Foster will be speaking at, along with Chris Daubert. I hope I can go to that too.

2 comments:

Charles Albright said...

Facebook sucks.

gina f. said...

Nice! Looks good so far. Need to grab that beer one of these days.