Tuesday, July 19, 2011

no peas and carrots?!?!?

Did you know THE BANANAS are playing on Friday in Oakland?  With No Bunny and Personal and the Pizzas.  What's the deal with this real band getting booked with all these joke bands?  Shit ain't real.

And the Bows grand opening is tonight.  I think I will have FatFace for dinner.
  This is Buster Brown.  My sister got a dog and it's the sweetest, quietest, bundle of fur imaginable. Zero yap.
I had heard tell of this but now I have photographic proof: Los Jarritos no longer puts veg-all in their rice.  Why wasn't this on the front page of the Bee?  Things that haven't changed: the old lady is still there, it's still good, it still gave me an upset stomach.  We saw a lady there whose drink of choice was a tall glass of milk. Disgusting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, blast from the past. I used to deliver the Contra Costa Times when I was a boy. I think that exact same picture of the Bananas showed up in the entertainment section too. I really don't miss 5am dog attacks, it must be said.

Jed