Tuesday, July 08, 2014

don't get me started

Soo....Earl Sweatshirt cancels his career due to emotional and physical exhaustion? I always think that means drugs because how hard could working one hour a day be? I know, I know touring can totally suck, but it can also be completely fun and at his level people are taking care of a lot of shit. It's not like he's driving, crashing on floors, or loading in and out, waiting around to get paid, yadda yadda. Not that I really care, although I would go see him if he was in Sac. I just thought he was cooler than that. Don't even get me started on Death Grips!

6 comments:

I Give Up said...

Quitting is the new winning i.e. Death Grips, Earl Sweatshirt, Doughbot ...

Scott Miller said...

Perfect time for Joe Sweatsock to step up & show 'em how it's done!

beckler said...

ha ha tour not career!

beckler said...

the sacramento pie company pioneered the "quitting while you're ahead" venture

Rosalitahead said...

I am intrigued by this joe sweat sock fellow.

beckler said...

He's the half brother of Joe Six-pack