Tuesday, December 27, 2016

RIP

 
 
 
Morrissey is such a dick! It's funny to hear him talk about how revolting he found the movie "Breakin'". George Michael seems sweet. They just don't make TV shows like this anymore! RIP George Michael. It's rad how much he likes Joy Division, while Morrissey is just a snot about them. Morrissey: I found it really quite impossible to care.
 
I went to a Kings game the other nights, the one where they beat the Trailblazers, and it was really fun. I thought there would be actual craft beer. I didn't spot any. I had a Sierra Nevada for 13 bucks and then a tall can of Modelo for 13 bucks, which was too gross for me to finish. The food seems to be pretty standard arena food, with the imprint of local businesses, but not a strong association. When I was there, I realized that, due to volume needed, the food has to all be ready to grab and go. That's a pretty prohibitive restriction as far as craft or care of assembly. Does anyone have any food or drink tips? I hope to go see another game soon.

6 comments:

Scott Miller said...

George Michael is the only cool dude on this thing! That smarmy DJ sucks too! "Well you know, I prefer soul music..."

DB said...

There's quite a variety of craft beer all over the arena.

beckler said...

Somehow it hasn't been where I've been either time I was there. Honestly, I arrived at the Kanye show wasted, so wasn't being particularly observant.

Scott Miller said...

If you haven't tried the Modelo tall cans I can highly recommend them.

Jay said...

I recently noticed that Modelo tastes suspiciously like Kirkland Light.

Biz

beckler said...

I just liked the thrill of buying it in the mini-Raley's inside the arena, which is janky AF