Friday, October 05, 2007

amusement?

To amuse those of you still left at work (i'm catching the train in 20 minutes myself) here's a few fake yelp reviews:

this is obviously to pad the star rating of arpeggio, which has mediocre reviews, and just got pretty trashed by KW recently in the SN&R. Actually, looking at their page I see that their ratings aren't bad, but I think that review by Jonathan F. might be fake, too. The dead giveaway is people with only one or two reviews.

This place is flooding yelp with fake reviews today.

This guy's review of Stolichniy isn't fake, but I like how his other review is for his company.

all right, that's all I got for now, maybe "amuse" was a little bit strong.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn! I think Celia's got the hots for you.
Hey, can I spam hear too? I hope so.
I wanted to spam about Records on Broadway, formerly Records on K. They're renting movies and their selection is great. They have things that you're unlikely to find for rent anywhere else in this town.
I hope that their effort is supported so that their video section expands.
Spam out.

KLJ said...

"here too"
Just to beat anyone else to the punch.

beckler said...

That is really, really great news. I had no idea!