Friday, October 12, 2007

friday morning george michael

I'm at my desk smooth-rocking out to the George Michael song "Jesus to a child". That reminds me, Joel should reprise his George Michael performance for this years smooth rock themed "Halloween" show and I can try to rip his clothes off again! George Michael's website (from whence the tunes emerge) informs me that he has no U.S. tourdates scheduled but that he is going to be playing an angel on a new U.S. TV show? Oh God, the clip is sooo horrible. George, put the blunt down and schedule a tour, please!!!!

Remember how great this video was, when he had just been busted for having sex in that bathroom, and then he has a song about having sex outside and the bathroom turns into a disco and everyone is making out and the cops are busting them and then the cops start making out! Somehow I think that noone reading this is going to enjoy this as much as I do.



The new Fiery Furnaces record is out, Widow City. I've listened to half of the double album and I like it a lot. Matt Friedberger is a genius. They're playing in SF on the 19th.

5 comments:

werenotdeep said...

Hey, I still read this blog.

Anonymous said...

I remember how great that video was. I saw a preview of the Extra's christmas pecial, and george michael is in it, playing himself, eating kabob, smoking a blunt and cruising. Needless to say I love it.

-Natalie.

Anonymous said...

How could you not be exited for a show in which GM plays an angel?Sounds spot on to me. Kabobs and Blunts? I've had that combo,sounds pretty darn good.

Anonymous said...

Meant to say I've never had that combo,kabobs and blunts that is.

beckler said...

where, if the sitcom stars jonny lee miller of "hackers" and "marrying angelina jolie" fame, it's hard for me to get excited.