Thursday, September 17, 2009

bunchy n' babs

gballs and I are leaving for an adventure that may or may not involve some of these things:

-a hippy bus named gus and a man named nico
-hugs
-dudes in cargo shorts
-tacos
-me saying "donde esta el bano"
-bribes
-didgeridoos
-hot springs
-a feline and canine detective team named "bunchy n' babs"
-texts from jerry perry
-ella's birthday
-petroglyphs and pictographs
-an ancient dry lake bed
-tequila
-missing our flight back from san diego
-109 degree weather

I'll be back on monday to let you know how it went! Or I won't! I probably will!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget accidental involvement in drug wars.

Goodbye folks, it's been nice knowing ya!

gbomb

verification word: turdste - someone will get that nickname this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Any sexy results!

The Armeniac said...

Ya know we really need to see this poster to cast a valid vote, though Namaste is always the right answer.

undercover caterer said...

Are you taking one of those Green Tortoise hippie tours? If so, you're a bigger man than I.

P.S. Don't forget about the Mulvaney's dinner on Sept 28. It starts at 7.

Charles Albright said...

your boyfriend won't stop calling me.

- voice mail

beckler said...

I'll post a picture of the yoga poster. I thought the dinner was on the 29th? It's 28th? I can do that, too, just want to make sure.

Anonymous said...

Well Becks, you never had to ask Donde esta el bano, because your waste elimination system totally shut down the whole weekend. That was a positive.

Did you and guphs make it back ok?

My wounds have not gone septic, which is great. That is a positive too. I'm just trying to follow the advice of that reggae song we were forced to listen to. "everything is positive". this trip really changed me dude.

-Ella

Anonymous said...

There is so much positivity, ella!

- happy dog = positive!

Wait, why am I drawing a blank?

gbomb

beckler said...

It's like we were on survivor but with no prize.