Tuesday, November 08, 2011

close harmonies

Are you coming to the Verge holiday party?  It's on Thursday.  You can play mini golf with the holes created by local artists including Nathan Cordero, Amanda Cook, and Liv Moe, drink Ruhstaller beer from the new local brewery, and hit up some food trucks.  It goes 6-10pm.  And the next day is a holiday! Should be a rager.  If you still want to party after, you could go to Leap In The Dark with DJs Mike C., Hailey Bop and Tim Mantranga.  I wish I had that kind of partying stamina.

Verge also has a new Kickstarter campaign.  Check out the video here.

On Friday, there's a Dreamdate show at Luigis.  They played here recently, but the kind of big news for that show is that the Moore Brothers are playing.  They never play Sac.
I know some of you like close harmonies.  You will like the Moore Brothers.

I'm not sure this link will work, but I'll try.  It's the facebook event page for the Living Library with MidMo wine writer Michele Hebert.  Please RSVP?

7 comments:

beckler said...

I'm gonna be in DC pretty soon. What should I do? Where should I go? There are too many museums, I don't know which ones to go to. And please, no nerds saying anything about air and space museums.

Skipper said...

Go to Chipotle's ShopHouse

Anonymous said...

I really want to check out the Phillips collection and hang in there Rothko room someday.

gbomb

Anonymous said...

their.

fuck.

Anonymous said...

smithsonian!

ec

Anonymous said...

The 'Newseum' is pretty great.

-- Patrone

Anonymous said...

Atlas Obscura lists a couple of off the beaten path museums, including the Menstruation Museum