Friday, August 27, 2004

To be continued...

So I was waiting in line to get into the Animal Collective/Black Dice show and I was bringing up the fact that I had seen Black Dice like six years ago in a basement in Sac, but when I said it, I said it in this weird voice that was supposed to indicate that if I were to be bragging about this, this is what I would say. But really, I simultaneously was mocking someone who would name-drop the Black Dice and name dropping the Black Dice. This is an annoying habit. I quickly vowed to never do that again, but really if I start cataloguing my annoying habits and trying to stop them, before you know it my entire personality will have disappeared

I'm frustrated because today I was going to review the show and write about the new musical movement that will be the Next Big Thing, but I am too busy monkeying around with brains so I don't have time. Monday I should have time, so stay tuned...

No comments: