Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Print it Graswich!!

I just submitted my second tip to R.E. Graswich. Someday he's going to print one of them. This one involved an Escalade owner who was parked in a handicapped spot (well, in the spot next to the handicapped spot, you know, the crosshatched spot that is so that a chairlift thing can work, and I'm sure he didn't know it was a handicapped spot, so this is different than assuming someone is not handicapped when they may be, plus the only handicap this guy had was obviously mental). I told him it was a handicapped spot and he yelled, "mind your own fucking business" and squealed out of the parking lot.

I have some stuff to do until this afternoon, so check back then. Maybe I'll post my movie top ten. I'll bet you can't wait. Here's a teaser: MXP: Most Extreme Primate is not on it but probably should be.

No comments: