Thursday, March 01, 2007

stuff and bother

It sucks, I barely have a sec to post. I don't even have enough time to write second. I'm going to see the Bananas tonight in SF with This Bike Is A Pipe Bomb. Fun, tired fun.

I got myself warmed up for Tokyo by getting a bowl of chanpon men at Edokko 2 last night. That place is so ruling. I've gotten three kinds of ramen there and they've all been great.

There are tons of shows and screenings coming up. Check here for info. And don't forget the Finches show on the 10th.

Happy Birthday to Charles and Jenny! I don't know when anyone's birthdays are so I just vaguely know that theirs are soon.

Oh yeah, Brightblack Morning Light are playing tonight at DOV. I saw them open for Vashti Bunyan, unless I'm remembering that wrong. They seemed allright, but they're no Bananas. .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"That place is so ruling" - you are getting ready for Japan! C ya tonight....

brew

Unknown said...

yay! i can`t make it to Toyko, i`m hoping to catch the Bananas in Osaka, or near there!

have an absolute blast! you guys will really love it.

miller has my cell number now, call if you need anything, though there`s not much i can do...


have a good trip!