Wednesday, March 21, 2007

my jam

To continue with the incredible string band theme, here's a list that Nic did for Pitchfork, and when he mentions someone playing Bust A Move, I think we know who he's referring to. Best video game ever!
Speaking of the fork, the new LCD got a 9.2! Crazy. I wonder when they're gonna review the new Panda Bear? That's my jam (I wish I could insert a picture here of some strawberry jam I got in Japan with the brand name "My Jam" but just imagine it if you will). There was a good LCD article in the times on sunday, too.

4 comments:

beckler said...

crap, looks like JC is gonna miss panda bear in lisbon by a coupla weeks! that's where the dude lives because he is a smart man.

fft said...

the panda bear album is fantastic. it's like psych brian wilson meets baba maal.

Josh Nice said...

yeah bummer. i love that record, too. thanks, smiller, for comfy in nautica!

funny as hell that nic really did that piano caper. he told me about that idea and i was like, yeah whatever. but the video rules, with the skyline in the background. makes me homesick!

Josh Nice said...

speaking of !!!, check out the sweater that alan is wearing in this pic:

http://assets.pitchforkmedia.com/images/image/27297.chkchkchkheader.jpg?

the way it's stretched, you can still see the figure of the woman that must have owned it before him. looks like she was a babe!