Wednesday, January 29, 2014

bun b sadness

There are 3 things you can count on: death, taxes, and that my coworkers will want to get burgers when we go out to lunch.

I am about to begin a week of forced sobriety because I will be on-call after hours for a week. Crazy. There is very little chance I will have to do anything but I have to be ready to drive to Davis at any time.

I can't believe that Bun B and Kirko Bangz are playing in the Bay the exact same day I'll be in Big Sur. What are the odds that they would play a huge city on a SUNDAY?!? On Saturday I would have been able to go. Bun B is one of my top five rappers. I kinda wanna cry when I think about this so I will try not to. Of course Big Sur wins out that goes without saying.

I posted about the baconfest judging on SacFoodways.

four eyes show on Saturday at bow. it's their last show. you better go. I am missing both dj mustard and urijah faber's fight to be in attendance. I'm hoping maybe the pourhouse will be playing it. do they even have tvs? it sucks that so many things are on the same night since I have nothing to do all week including Friday. but I can't wait for the four eyes show!!

7 comments:

DaveNinja said...

the four eyes are also playing bows on friday night with CharAlbBand. We will be attempting what, in my opinion, maybe the worst version of a song ever

beckler said...

I might come to both but I can't miss bows' last night!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Davy. I was starting to feel like chopped liver. Or a vegetarian chopped liver substitute.

-CharBright

beckler said...

I didn't know the l ineup

Charles Albright said...

it's ok. I know the four eyes are the draw. They made me in this town and now it's time i honor them...by playing too loud!

beckler said...

I might go see a play? don't hate. I won't know until my caffeine overdose has metabolized and I can think straight.

DaveNinja said...

I thought the band on the bill that had a News and Review feature would have been headlining the show, haha. Us the draw, haha. I think the draw, if any, will be "the last night of Bows and Arrows (if you dont count the next night)"