Thursday, October 21, 2004

Broetry

Now on to something non-theater related, a topic that I have been neglecting: The Kings. Our eloquent boys in purple have finally weighed in on all the speculation about infighting:

From Brad Miller

"All I want to say is (expletive) that," he said. "(Expletive) them. (Expletive) everybody. That's (expletive)."

Now since this isn't a family-friendly forum like the Bee, I can speculate on which expletives he actually used and print the straight (expletive):

"All I want to say is (fuck) that," he said. "(fuck) them. (fuck) everybody. That's (crap-lousy)."

C-Webb answered back with a riddle of sorts:

"I don't even want to get into that," he said, "but you can quote me on this. Believe half of what you read and none of what you hear."

But wait, what if I had heard him say this comment on the news? Does that mean I shouldn't believe it? I read it so which half should I believe? What if someone is reading an article out loud to me? Do I believe half or none? This is like one of those tricks that makes the evil robots explode on Star Trek.

Although I was watching the Red Sox game 6 so I missed it, I'm stoked that Adelman played Bluthenthal in the game against the Lakers. I don't understand how these things work so I'm not sure if this means he's on the team. I don't think it does.

And just to prove that I'm not against all change in Sacramento, I am excited about the proposed Jibboom park between the I st. bridge and Discovery Park on the waterfront. Sac needs more parks, and since Discovery is a bit busted, a new park would be cool.

No comments: