Wednesday, October 06, 2004

I'm back!

OK, so just a quick post before I confront the scariness of my email inbox and gird my loins for an assault by frantic boss-lady. Friends, who did I say was the only celebrity I wanted to see when I was in NY? Answer: Vincent Gallo. And who was the only celebrity I saw while I was in NY (well besides Eric Nies from the Grind and the Real World who barely counts and I've seen him before anyway)? VINCENT FUCKING GALLO! How weird is that? I saw him walking in the lower east side with two ladies. I didn't get a look at them because I was looking at him. It was very exciting.

Thanks to Scott for blogging while I was gone. I haven't even had time to read your entries yet. Later I may post about NY styles and general stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention who i saw that day becky. Don't mean to one up you, but David Bowie and Iman?! People see Vincent Gallo walking around with two chicks everyday with his "Bush:Hero" jacket on! He may have a nice cock but he sucks republican ass!
I had fun while you were here come back soon. Fuck it move here!
P.S. I was reading Gawker and a lot of people have been spotting Eric Nies lately.