Friday, October 29, 2004

Puffy sez: Vote or die!

I'm posting up a storm today. It must be my complete lack of any work to do. So, if you don't know where your polling place is, Sac has a basically non-functional website, but you can give it a try at:
http://www.pollingplacelookup.saccounty.net/
When that fails, which it did for me, you can call this number: 875-6451 and after a minimal amount of time on hold someone will tell you where to vote. I didn't get anything with my polling place on it. When you factor in the registering three times before it worked and then having to call to find out where to vote, it sure doesn't seem as easy as certain people think it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

supposedly http://www.mypollingplace.com/ will show your polling place. unfortunately, it doesn't seem right for me, unless my polling place of the past 12 years has changed. which is possible, as the place it does show is still near my home. i don't have my sample ballot in front of me to check if the website's correct.
- darin