Thursday, November 04, 2004

search engine madness!

One feature I like on my sitemeter is that I can peek at the search terms people use that direct them to my site. Here's a list:
chowder poodle riverside
sammy chu’s closing
maloof girlfriend
vashti bunyan
reading 2004 chkchkchk pictures
not being worried about osama bin laden I’ve found the quote
paris Hilton benji hooter
what is middleschmertz?
mac dre slain
chris webber macking
mad dre halloween
darrell corti

Numerous people have been searching for Sammy Chu's and I'm glad they get directed to me. There were a couple of Maloof girlfriend searches. I assume they are from potential candidates checking out the competition. I come up first if you search for darrell corti, which is weird. The paris hilton benji hooter on is inexplicable.

Here's a funny rave from craigslist:
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/rnr/47802457.html
It almost seems like a joke, but not. There is also a Los Jarritos missed connection, which is nice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog by searching 'Old Ass Broetry' & now I'm hooked!

Don Teriyaki, Chicago IL.

beckler said...

May I inquire why you were searching for old ass broetry Mr. "Teriyaki" if that is indeed your real name?

Anonymous said...

Have you read any of the new ass broetry? It's terrible! Especially the stuff that's been published in the last year or so. My real name is Donald Teriyaki. Don is just a nickname.