Monday, November 22, 2004

there's more....

Something else, real quick. I'd like to add some slang to the Sacto lexicon. I'm like the E-40 of Sac here, although I didn't coin this, I'm not sure who did, probably Alec. Anyways, the new slang is Ju-On. As a verb. Like when something scary happens to you, you got Ju-On'ed. Also, now other people than me say "dirty thirty" for their thirtieth birthday. I believe Natalie coined this, but it was in reference to a month of dirtiness, not a thirtieth birthday celebration.

Also, I had to delete the comments from earlier. I appreciate them, but a certain Mr. Maxwell wrote something that could get my house bombed. Keep up the comments!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry.

By the way, the new slang word is the best ever. Why haven't I heard it used before this?

-Not a hipster, but in a band

-Maxwell