Wednesday, May 12, 2010

blast off

I am just about exploding from excitement today. Reason one: I just turned in my The Constants 15 minutes interview and the picture they took and if you watch Lost it is fucking funny and the picture is so amazing! I can't post it, you'll just have to wait. I keep laughing inside at some of the lines uh...Constantly.

Also WTF the Four Eyes are playing the State Fair?!?!??!!?!?! And it's on my birthday weekend! July 23rd. They are going to be forced to play a special song just for me! Preliminarily I will say that that song is dancing in the moonlight but I reserve the right to change my mind.

6 comments:

Cody said...

When will the Constants article be out? I'm really stoked for this!

beckler said...

the issue that comes out on the 20th

yolkie said...

yay! I'm excited my picture will be apart of it.

fft said...

i will attest that the constants article is worth the buzz

yolkie said...

or rather, a part

Charles Albright said...

..by Thin Lizzy?