Monday, May 03, 2010

coffee delivery

Looks like Babs approves of my new cookbook bookshelf.

The Odonata release party at the Shack was SO FUN! I think I will put my pictures on the midmo blog, as soon as I remember how to post on it.

Oh Dang! was also super fun. Definitely when the Ying Yang Twins and the Hot Boyz get played I will be stoked.

I'd like to call attention to the 15 minutes column for this week. I interviewed this guy, Alex Roth, about his coffee delivery business. He is thinking of starting to deliver in Sac, rather than just Davis, but he wants to gauge the level of interest before he takes the risk. It's a pretty amazing deal. It's very cheap, and a person on a bike will deliver mason jars of coffee to your house! Email him at sac.coffee@thepepperpeddler.com or just coffee@thepepperpeddler.com That will probably get through, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been having Eli bring beans to my house on, ahem, Lost night. He has been roasting at home with rad beans. I wonder if he would be interested in doing something like this.
-Olivia

HK said...

Babs is so cute!!

The Pepper Peddler Coffee is really good. I got to try some a few years ago and it was great. I approve Sacto deliveries and would be down once I'm employed again.