Friday, January 28, 2011

what's a steamrock?

Speaking of the Scorps, here's my favorite song of theirs.
The Hausu screening last night was pretty packed, and Mr. Lobo was an excellent host. It kind of gave me a headache on the big screen. It's so insane. And I'm going back to the Crocker tonight for the reception for the Helnwein show. I really should become a member. I think it's cute how many people I know are members. Crocker pride!

Don't forget the show on Sunday night. You know the Bananas hardly ever play anymore. And with Cassie Ramone and Nacho Business? What a lineup.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steam rock fever! Breeding rock believers! Steam
Rock fever! In LA.

Anonymous said...

Everybody down here gets it. I had it this winter, it's bad. Makes you wear leather pants and speak english phonetically.

ec