Friday, June 24, 2011

Charles Albright Special



Jed's band (San Kazagaskar) is playing tonight at Lugi's with Art Lessing.  Should be a good time. It's going to include a 9 man psychedlic jam.  Here's one of those crazy video flyers that all the kids are making.

Also, here's a rad post on the Phono Select blog about the special they're running on Charles Albright releases.  If you buy both 7 inches you get a free Bud Light.  I heard that if you buy every Sacramento Records release at the Sacramento Records showcase on Saturday, Charles will personally visit your house with a corgi.

4 comments:

Charles Albright said...

it's true.

Charles

Anonymous said...

Baby corgi or adult corgi?

gbom

yolkie said...

If a corgi comes to my house I will buy anything you want.

Anonymous said...

So I guess I'll just go read SacRag then?