Wednesday, June 08, 2011

FatFace popsicle contest info!

I posted info on the FatFace popsicle flavor contest on the MidMo blog, so check it out (link at right) and start submitting! A 25 dollar gift certificate and the chance to eat a pop in your flavor at the MidMo party are at stake.

Bows, FatFace, and MH all got some nice press today, although I can't say I'm a fan of the remark about the beer list sounding "bougie".  Let's just get past all those judgements and drink some delicious beer, shall we?  Also, typos ahoy.

4 comments:

beckler said...

p.s. speaking of press, did you see Sam Sifton's cookbook review roundup from the Sunday NYTimes? He gave the most space and praise to Hank Shaw's book

http://dinersjournal.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/06/03/cookbooks-in-review/?scp=1&sq=sifton%20hank%20shaw&st=cse

Anonymous said...

mmmm Blegian ale ... sorry 'bout the typos. Had to crank this out in a rush and it showed. Just for the record, I love the beer list ... cheers!

beckler said...

Well, I should hardly point the typo finger. I know what you intended about the beer list, I just hate the whole beer snob wine snob issue if you care to get into beer or wine, whether it be foreign or domestic, Blegian or Belgian.

beckler said...

the submissions for the popsicle contest are flooding in! some good ones, I wish she could make them all. I'm sending them all to Jaymes.