Friday, June 24, 2005

Knightmares/RTL tour diary (sort of)

I am a lazy blogger so the dudes on tour will have to do the work for me. I'm reprinting their comments here as kinda a tour diary thingy:

From Charles:

I am glad to see heckasac is going strong despite three of it's biggest fans here in KANSAS! Yup, tour is going well, last night these punkers weren't into our slacking. RTL is on stage and Paul goes whats the name of your band. they Yell "Chaotic alliance" and Paul goes, "Did you say Gay Artic Alliance?" The punkers didn't beat us up. We ended up sleeping in a Karate Doe-Joe and Joel gotten his ribs cracked by the Dude (his name was Spamm) who set the show up. Good times.Anyways, I hope all of you Heckasac-ers are coming to chico to party with the Mares and RTL. it is going to shred big time.Charlesps. I will tell all of you about how we have leanred the ways of scampunkery and what a "brobe" is. it's a new fashion Joel and Dillion invented out of sheet we scam punked from a hotel.

From Heckamax:

Hey, I'm e-mailing right across from Charles in a cyber cafe in Lawrence, Kansas. Weird, huh? The four eyes picture made me laugh outloud and the people who work here probably think that I'm a nut. Also, I happen to be very greasy, bearded, sweaty, unwashed and sexy. A sexy nut. Tour is great. I've been out of the van for about one half hour now and I miss it completely. I get a little road hungry when I'm not driving. Expect me to be very road hungry when I get back to sac. Hopefully some of you will drink brews in the van with me, cause I don't take to the outside much, or to a bed much, or to going without greasy food much. Here' Paul!!!!!!!Paul wouldn't type. F him. I hope everyone is having a good time in sac and that some of you come to the Chico show. I will now post directions to the show in Chico off the top of my head.
Step 1. Go to Chico. 99 North. Pass Yuba. Holler at the ladies for me.
Step 2. Arrive in Chico and take the Chester Orland exit. Take a Left on Chester (First left. Its one way)
Step 3. Left on Chestnut. You are almost there. Crack open a road soda.
Step 4. Right on W 12th St. One block down and park. Look for a Van or Beau's black truck. Or listen for Beau. He sounds like a young James Earl Jones. Seriously, his house will be on the left side of the road. I'll post the address later. These directions are pretty Al so handle with care. Again, I'll post the address.
Love you guys, stay frosty, -heckamax

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would comment here but I figure I'll just wait for it to become a blog entry so I don't have to read it twice.

Anonymous said...

A recent text message from DP (via Brew)...

Well our music was in fact "too mature" and perhaps too slow for street punx. Cest la vie!

Anonymous said...

Okay, when is the Chico show?

beckler said...

I guess it's on July 4th, which is a bummer for me because I wanted to stay the night in Chico but I have to be back to work on tuesday. I may go to Poinsettia instead.