Monday, June 13, 2005

my job is too demanding for me to post

On Insight with Jeffrey Callison today on NPR at 2:00 they're talking about the proposed Sac highrises.

I can't post anymore because I'm too busy working really hard, but I will mention that last night I was driving home listening to the Eagle and they played a "from the vault" song, which means it's not one of the songs they play five times a day like "Don't stop thinkin about tomorrow" and "rock and roll hootchie coo", etc., and it was a very pleasant song that I had never heard that I liked and as I was waiting for the train to go by and the DJ was going to say what the song was I had to frantically re-tune as the pirate hip-hop station 96.5 tried to take over the dial and as I strained to listen I heard the DJ say, "that was Eric Clapton, with the song "promises". Boy was my face red.

No comments: