Monday, June 13, 2005

least craziest post

Guess I can't answer this personal...It's too bad because I enjoy a good spurt of the moment drive to Reno or Santa Cruz.

And Oh My God this one is so disturbing.

And this one's just funny because I'm pretty sure that's a typo in the heading. I think he meant to say "share".

Finally, someone has proposed to me. I was beginning to think I wasn't marriage material. I'm pretty sure he's talking to me. What do you think, should I choose Reno or Vegas?

I keep adding to this post because I want to make sure that all my single lady friends can choose the post they like.

Most women say a sense of humor is important. This guy's a real laff riot.

However, some of my friends prefer brawn to brains, here's your dude.

Or how about a guy who seems really angry? For my lady friends who would prefer a white AMERICAN MALE.

If you're not into commitment, and you just want to have some fun, this guy could be for you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

McDonalds doesnt server irish food?

you got to admit the "lassie nooo" one was funny.

Anonymous said...

"There are no absolutes in life other than Taxes and Death."

This is the best quote ever in a a personal add. This guy would be a blast to hang out with. Inspirational indeed.

-nicola

Unknown said...

heckasac could almost become the next new dating service.

notice, the weightlifter doesn't mention height? dood looks like a midget-barely as tall as the car he's next to.

Anonymous said...

Why can't you answer the first personal? Is it because you're a gemini? Or maybe it's because you're a wild and crazy gal?

beckler said...

While I don't think I'm as crazy as some exes have accused me of being, I don't think I can really claim to be the least craziest woman in Sac.