Thursday, June 30, 2005

special for the worm

You can listen to the whole new R. Kelly album here. I'm listening to it right now, so I can't give a full review, but so far I can say for sure it's not the best R. Kelly album ever (as he claimed it is) because the first song is kinda weak and features the Game. Game sucks. Everyone knows that. The second song, a summer jam with Snoop is also lackluster. It picks up with the third track, Sex in the Kitchen, which is a typical Kels dirty jam. It's not blowing my mind yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last night I was watching I want to be Made on Mtv, and this skinny white jewish kid wanted to be made as a rapper, which was funny. His dad was also the writer of the song 'Funky Town' which was funnier. But best of all was that the highlight of the experience for him was freestyling while the Game beatboxed for him.

Anonymous said...

Whats up heckasac! RTL and the knightmares are shredding in Missoula. Are van started leaking gas but master mechanic Dillon Von Greasemonkey fixed it up!

Anyways, we still love all you guys. take care and see you all in Chico!

Charles