Monday, December 05, 2005

trekkies link

Wow. I just printed out a recipe from the NY Times for ginger snaps made with bacon fat. I am percolating the idea of a holiday potluck and I think that may have to be a part of it.

That picture of Jimmy Page is so rad. Why am I making the same dumb face in every picture, though? Whatever happened to a smile? I do not recall anyone taking any pictures of me at all, so I was out of it, obviously.

Olsen had the link to the Imdb post for Trekkies 2, and that led me to the message boards. There's not a lot, but this entry is particularly good. Seems some people had a problem with the way they were portrayed in 1 and 2 and it generated some controversy in the Trek community (of which I am a proud part). I searched the net for the site where the Spiner Femme from 1 details her grievances, but I'm pretty sure it's been taken down. This also led me to The Kid's website!!!!! (which I think I may have linked to before but as this blog goes on longer and longer I'm sure I'll start to repeat myself all the time, just like hanging out with me in real life).

6 comments:

lisa ninja said...

Haha. Dave Downey is credited as "herself."

Anonymous said...

I credited the No Kill I (and added myself to Shaun of the Dead). I didn't know if they'd let me put Dave as a girl, but I'm glad it got through. I forgot about doing that.

Anonymous said...

I just watched the Tricia Offer biography. It's a great way of spending 90 minutes in Tricia Offer's head.

"Me and You and Everyone We Know" is out on dvd.

werenotdeep said...

I like how on his website, he has pictures with Warp 11, like, on purpose, but the Gorn and Hard Drinkin' Lincoln are only vaguely to be seen in little peices in the background. Jerk.

Anonymous said...

Which one are you in the pics? I need to know.

-sac

Anonymous said...

Who is this Tricia Offer? SomeoneI ought to get to know better? Is "Me and You and Everyone We Know" the name of her biography or is it another item I should look into besides Tricia's biography? A little voice tells me I should see her bio. (I normally don't hear voices! Realy! LOL) Where can I get this bio? Thanks!