Thursday, October 14, 2010

David Hemmings happens

This is just to get you warmed up for next week.

Look at that hipster! This album is decent, by the way.


MOBS has some exciting stuff coming up. I'm stoked about Night of the Living Dead on All Hallows Eve. This Sunday (10/17) they're showing an Argento movie called Deep Red, starring one Mr. David Hemmings. I have seen this one and it has its moments, as any Argento movie does, but at least in the copy I had, there were long stretches in Italian that were not dubbed into English, which made it hard to follow. Not trying to hate! Just being real.

I won't be posting until Monday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spam alert! Marshes of 2 Street (1967 documentary about the destruction of Sac's West End, i.e. old Sac) will play at the living library on Sunday at 7PM and the director, Richard Simpson, will be on hand to talk about the film! Free!

-omf

Anonymous said...

I told Biz, "I am glad Kurt Russell won." and Biz said "Kurt Russell always wins."

gbomb

DJ Rick said...

That band Sex Church from Canada that's playing the Hub tonight has a dude in it that's a spitting image of that Kurt Russell pic above. I'm not even kidding. "Oh, Canada" singing contest before they play. Winner gets into all my Hub shows for free for the rest of the year. Stockton's answer to the Ganglians open up at 9pm...the Satan Wriders. This is semi-spammy, but really...I'm not kidding...that Sex Church dude's likeness to Kurt Russell is very striking.

beckler said...

fuck! i forgot that old timey movie thingy. how was it?