Thursday, October 07, 2010

get your groupon

I know I should save this for my secret Criminal Minds blog, but Ion television is finally playing newer episodes, and I saw the one that had Gavin Rossdale in it last night and it was WEAK. They are getting too over the top and TOO MUCH MANTEGNA.

Groupon has a Masullo coupon today! You pay 9 bucks for 18 bucks worth of pizza pie. Buy it! Did you know he is open for lunch now? Did you know his pizza is the best?

Me and Liv are restarting our film screening, now at The Verge! It's gonna be donation, which will go to the Verge and the cool thing is we'll be able to sell beer! And I'll pop some corn, with lots of nutritional yeast of course. It's gonna be on October 19th, at 7:30. What scary movie should we show?


10 comments:

archbishop said...

Bio-dome

Scott Miller said...

I'm commenting from my phone. -miller

Anonymous said...

I was gonna suggest Hausu, but it might not be available til after 10/26:

http://www.janusfilms.com/house/

My favorite is "Don't Look Now" and "The Thing" with Kurt Russell is pretty excellent (demon head spider, yay!). Also, super fucking scary alien movie: "Communion" with Christopher Walken.

DKK

Snufkin said...

Best movie at the Katymonster Horror Film Festival was a classic, The Haunting (*not* the Catherine Zeta-Jones remake, the original). And I love love love Kwaidan. Also haven't seen it since it's original showing at the Showcase, but Picnic at Hanging Rock is pretty creepy.

beckler said...

I thought of Don't Look Now (awesome sex scene!) but I think it's a little slow. I like the original Haunting, but also, may be too slow for people. The Thing could be good. I'll check out Kwaidan.

Snufkin said...

Dang, one more I forgot! The Coffin Joe movies. More hokey and psychedelic than scary, but pretty entertaining. At Midnight I'll Take Your Soul is always a good one to start with.

the Citizen Rosebud said...

Jesus camp.

beckler said...

thanks for the suggestions! I think we'll put two or three up for a vote next week.

Anonymous said...

Peeping tom.

Caroline said...

Devil's Rain!!