Friday, May 06, 2011

I will smoke a clove

I read my Neil Hamburger interview in the paper copy of the SNR today and I think that that somehow made it funnier.  I really like it.  Of course, I read it in my head in Neil Hamburger's voice, which makes it better.  His show is tonight at the Comedy Spot.  I bet it will sell out.

Don't forget about the show on Sunday at Sol Collective.  English Singles/Nacho Business/Crystal Stilts.  I don't think the Nacho Business record is out quite yet, is it?  This will be a great show to smoke some cloves at, then some weed, then some more cloves.  How about this: I have never smoked a cigarette, but if you come to this show and bring a clove cig I will try to smoke it and you can laugh at me.  Or are cloves a thing of the past, like Four Loko?

13 comments:

Liv Moe said...

Don't you mean, smoke a clove, eat an apple, and then smoke some more cloves?

Stephen Glass said...

Thing of the past? Wait; seriously? What am I going to do with these 400 cases of Four Loko in my kitchen?

Caroline said...

If only I had known, I would have brought my cloves from home! I usually save them up for before heading dancing at goth night, but will accept any occasion.

Anonymous said...

I've been sneaking cloves behind your back for years. They're in Reggae Monkey.

-miller

beckler said...

foster! quick, drop everything! the whole earth festival is starting today!

Anonymous said...

Fostr, am I remembering it right that you walked to Davis to see Country Joe?

-miller

beckler said...

both ways. in the snow.

Liv Moe said...

don't forget without shoes...

Anonymous said...

Pushing a Crosley.

-miller

Anonymous said...

hey, at least I was wearing shoes.

-omf

yolkie said...

I have also never smoked a cigarette and to you I say, why start now?

beckler said...

I hear it looks cool.

yolkie said...

rumors