Friday, May 20, 2011

Oy! Oy! Oy!

That's what the Jewish ska band yells during the show.

Verge movie night was good.  Chris and Don was very sweet and sentimental . Smiller was pointing out that people might not think it was so sweet if it was a love story about a straight couple that were 30 years apart in age, and that hooked up when one was a teen.  It's true, it's a double standard.  Fuck it!

It's gonna be a big weekend in The City.  It will be a relief for me to shed the shackles of this less than second tier cow town so that I can absorb some real culture for a change.  Psych! I'm gonna get waaasssssted.

When I use the word "shackles" (which is often) I think of this wonderful song.  Here's a nice Friday song for you.  My coworker just asked what this song was and then said "I thought it was Jack Johnson"

No comments: