Thursday, September 14, 2006

Sac Bee does some real reporting

Did anybody catch this infuriating article in the Bee on sunday? It's weird, the Bee seems have done some for-real investigative reporting. It's amazing how free people will be with money when it's not theirs.

I ate at the new Bernardo yesterday. I liked it. It's pretty much the same as all the Bernardos. I caught a glimpse of celebrity chef Kurt Spataro. This branch seems to be more vegetarian friendly which is good news for some.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally unrelated, but I just wanted to mention that Saturday at Marilyn's: Knock Knock, Noah Nelson, Pets, Didley Squat and my last show with the Feeling/Spiral States.

It is a benefit, but for who I don't know. Maybe the Republican Party or to make money for a Downtown Arena for the Kings. Still, the bands are supposed to play quick sets.

It starts around 9(?). I plan to cry.

Love,
Heckamax