Monday, July 01, 2013

brilliant!

I have my best ideas on the way to work (no, not on the can) because it's 25 minutes and I'm highly caffeinated and I listen to music and space out.  Many of these ideas are lost to the ether as I walk from my car to my office. Who knows how many cool things I could have done.  Anyway, the idea I had this morning is to review Jimboy's for my next review!! I am so smart.  It is a legit review because the ONLY thing I have ever eaten from there is french fries, bean tacos and veggie burritos.  I think I started going there when I was still vegetarian and then never branched out.
 
There's a sweet rope swing at Sutter's Landing if you walk to the right for a bit.  Try it out before the rangers cut it down.  I can't believe I wasn't too chicken to do it. The Blue Dream helped.

6 comments:

The Armeniac said...

Psyched about a Jimboys review! try the taco burger, it's yummy, greasy but yummy. I guess you could so it's maybe reminiscent of an Armenian.
Dude, the blue dream would've made that rope swing so much more horrifying for me!!

beckler said...

I just found out that drake is coming to the sac area on november 11th! so stoked! i usually won't go to arena shows cuz they almost always suck but I'm going to make an exception

Anonymous said...

You should do Jimboy's vs. Taco Tree double review.

NM

beckler said...

Taco Tree can't touch the hem of Jimboy's pants, if Jimboy was a real guy that had pants

Anonymous said...

Crazy talk! Taco Tree wears the pants in that relationship, no doubt.

NM

Anonymous said...

Classic bean burrito with lots of the packet hot sauce - creamy, rich, and addictive.

DKK