So I learned after a few trips that yelp is not that helpful in picking good places to eat when you're traveling. The top rated places can be weird. To illustrate this point I present to you the Sacramento top ten:
1) Rolle - is really good, true
2) La Bonne Soupe - presumably this was from before Daniel Pont sold it so this account should have really started over when it changed hands
3) The Kitchen - sure, I don't really know
4) Magpie - agree (the part of the one review that you can see popping out on this list is "every bite I take of a carrot cake cookie; I have a mouthgasm" ewwwwwww)
5) Heat Shabu Baru - totally meh, see my review from a long time ago
6) Mulvaney's B&L - yeah sure
7) Ettore's - ?????
8) Burgers and Brew - noooooo for their food and their brew.
wait, if you click on it it reformulates whatever you get the idea. I don't really read yelp but maybe I'll start again. I'm only doing one review a month so I'm not on the lookout for ideas all the time