Monday, January 02, 2006

limping back

Roaring back? More like whimpering back. Poor me. It's hard to get up in the morning after 9 days off. I promise I'll warm up by the end of the week but you're going to have to cut me a little slack. These holidays have been a whirlwind of food, friends, and frappucinos. Well, the third factor was really booze but I was trying to be alliterative (hey, whaddya know, that's a real word, I just looked it up). I have heard that there are a million trillion pictures of everything that went on at various sites, so as soon as I feel mentally strong enough to handle seeing unflattering pictures of me being wasted (dude, I was soooo wasted) at various locations, I'll check those out and link them.

In the meantime, how about this weather, huh? Rainy enough for ya?

No comments: